sâmbătă, 31 iulie 2010

I just can't stop playing this game

1. How does the world see me?
Slipknot- Wait and bleed
deci nici n-am inceput bine sa dau shuffle, si deja primesc raspunsuri "emo" :)) o fi vreun semn..

2. Will I have a happy life?
Pink- Cuz I Can
as vrea eu

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Nickelback- If everyone cared..
Interesant...

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Evanescence- Haunted
Asta-i chiar dubios...

5. How can I make myself happy?
Eighteen Visions- Tower of snakes
s-ar putea ascunde multe simboluri in spatele "raspunsului" asta...

6. What should I do with my life?
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Otherside
Adica?

7. Why should life be full of so much pain?
Story of the Year- Razorblades
ca uite "solutia" :)))

8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Sum 41- There's no solution
ha ha ha =)) scurt si la obiect!

9. Will I ever have children?
Bowling for soup- Highschool never ends.
deci, o sa am niste copii carora n-o sa le placa viata de liceu...o sa fie micutii mei outsideri ;x

10. Will I die happy?
Daniel Powter- Bad day
bine punctat...

11. What is some good advice for me?
Hoobastank- Did you

Don’t waste another day
You never know when you'll get one
Don’t waste another day
To do anything you haven’t done

un sfat chiar foarte bun...

12. What is happines?
The All American Rejects- The real world
mda...

13.What is my favourite fetish?
Deftones- Pessenger.

"Roll the windows down
This cool night air is curious
Let the whole world look in
Who cares who sees anything
I'm your passenger""

:| nu..

14. How will I be remembered?
System of a Down- Psycho
=))) cine stie la batranete cum o sa ajung?

15. Will I get married?
Green Day- Walkin alone
Deci sa inteleg ca nu...

16. What will they play you at your funeral?
Anti-Flag- That's youth.
asta chiar ma sperie. nu vreau sa mor chiar foarte tanara...:|

17.Which song describes your sexual preference?
Static-x- New pain
Binee...la inceput playlistu meu m-a facut emo, acum imi zice in fata ca-s masochista :))

18. Which song describes what would occur between you and a prostitute/manwhore
Cascada- Bad boy
Ha!

19. Which song would be appropriate for a one night stand?
Metro Station- Seventeen forever

20.How am I going to die?
Pink- Lonely girl
:(

21. What song will they play at your wedding?
Three Days Grace- Gone forever
ce nunta ar fi si asta =))

22. What will your first/next time having sex be like?
Avenged Sevenfold- Scream
I'll taste your blood tonight?

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time?

Scream, scream, scream the way you would if I ravaged your body
Scream, scream, scream the way you would if I ravaged your mind ?

gata...ma las de jocul asta...:| ori nu mai ies din casa :-s

=)

23.What pisses you off the most about the opposite sex?
Breaking Benjamin- Polyamorous
pe mine una nu m-ar deranja asta, dar intr-adevar poate fi ceva ce scoate din sarite femeile...

24. What do you want to do when you grow up?
Matcbox Twenty- Unwell
clar...playlistul meu vrea sa innebunesc...

25. What's currently in your fridge?
Trapt- Curiosity kills
absolut!

26. The last thing you say before you die?
The used- Hospital
epic =)

27. What do you do when you're alone in an elevator?
3 Doors Down- Pages

28.What would you do with your slaves?
The Used- The Ripper
saracii :(

29.What do you do when you're alone and nobody's watching?
The All American Rejects- Dirty little secret
claar!

30.What is the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
Yellowcard- Cut me, mick
deci am ramas cu traume din astea :))

31.What scares you the most?
Rihanna- Umbrella
umbrelele sunt unele dintre cele mai infricosatoare lucruri existente :|

32. What type of men/women do you like?
The Rasmus- Dangerous Kind
nici pe departe!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu